Hotdrift - Hot Asian Models

Asian Models Picture Gallery

12:25 PM

Linda Tran

Measurements: 34-24-34
Heights: 5'7"

Hobbies:
Travelling, cooking, reading, window shopping, hiking. I love to be outdoors, though I'm usually geeking out on the computer, posting updates on my site to keep my fans happy!
Favourite Foods:
Anything I make at home... I'm a great cook! I love pasta, gumbo, Asian stir-fry and Thai curry dishes.
Favourite Movies:
American Beauty, Almost Famous, The Joy Luck Club and Closer, among many others.
Favourite Actor/Actress:
Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey, Angelina Jolie, Susan Sarandon.
Turn-ons:
A great smile, a goofy sense of humour, a big heart.
Turn-offs:
Bad manners, bad breath, bad drivers.


Linda Tran

Linda Tran
Linda Tran 

Click To Enlarge:

Linda Tran 

Linda Tran

Linda Tran 
 

   Linda Tran

0 comments: